This video about the book "Anything you want" by Derek Sivers tells something that resonated with my new course of action towards my vision. Since I started AlejoLab I have been working on different projects that are progressing at various speeds. None of them have properly catch a nice momentum and I have been realizing that even when they are interesting projects they are useful just for me.
Commit myself to something just for me is less motivating than doing it for another person
In what know seems totally logical to me, I see that I work more focused and motivated when there is someone who needs what I want to do.
Game Design Doctor
You will receive advice, tools and help managing information to set and achieve your goals across diferent sessions in which I work with you to develop the full potential of yourself and your game project.
- You are stuck and need to see a situation with fresh eyes, from different perspectives.
- You want to improve you game designing skills but are not sure what to begin with.
- You want to improve a process or workflow in your project.
- You want someone to look over your shoulder and suggest things to improve.
- You want to check something you are doing in your project is ok.
- You just need help with a game design related problem.
The other part of the project is the site www.GameDesignDoctor.com which is currently in private alpha and will be developed with the experience and knowledge adquired throughout the coaching sessions and personal research. The site aditionally supports the coachees and other users providing references to data and tools in a natural and efficient way.