- Rotorscope: The secret of the endless energy (XBLIG)
- My green city (Flash, private client)
- Iredia: Atram's secret (XBLIG, PC)
- Attractor (Flash, iOS, Android)
- The pilgrim's codex (iOS, PC/Mac)
- SpinMan (Flash)
- Attractor2 (Flash, not released)
- Demolition Car (iOS)
- Parkour Hero (iOS, Android. Focus tested. Not released)
- Slalom, the videogame (PC)
- El Gambatrón (TV, Flash, Facebook)
- Pitada contra el hambre (Facebook, iOS, Android)
- Las aventuras de Trancas y Barrancas (based on a popular spanish TV show)
- The box of secrets (internal jam, not released)
- Dungeon defiler (internal jam)
- Cat food (internal jam)
- The Last Door (Kickstarter, Flash)
This project has later evolved a lot and is still going strong with a big community! Go check it
Exactly 3 years ago today The Game Kitchen was born legally. The group of people started to gather a lot of time before that and the first products were developed even before the actual company was registered.
I am one of the three co-founders, but since early this year my work with the team have been discontinued. I miss working with the team but at this point our paths are taking us to different places. Happy birthday to The Game Kitchen, go an play the games!
This is a list of the games made by The Game Kitchen while I was still part of the team. There are some contracted works missing because of confidentiality. But I keep fond memories and valuable lessons learnt from all of them!
Indie game designer